Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jaden!

Jaden Isaac Eppers
Blank Park Zoo
Des Moines, IA
Summer, 2009

Seven years ago on this day, my only grand nephew was born! He is a pure delight! He is so atlethic and is ALL BOY!!!! I took this picture in Aug. of this year. It was the day his big sister got her cast off and we went to the pool because she hadn't gotten to swim all summer. Jaden is quite the swimmer and loves to dive and splash!


This kid LOVES skateboarding! I swear, he would LIVE at the skate park if his parents would allow it! He's pretty good at it too! Got a brand new Pro Board for his birthday; he's thrilled! Here, he's riding his rip stick. I took this shot at the local skate park while I was there in Aug/Sept of this year.



All up into super heroes! I have no idea which one this is; but I've dubbed it the 'Ninja Jaden'! I took this picture while I was there in Aug/Sept of this year.


So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JADEN! Your Aunt Di loves you so very much! I hope your present got there in time!

4 comments:

Lorrene said...

Happy Birthday Jaden. If I see you coming on that skate board, I'll try to get out of your way.

Pam said...

Happy birthday to Jaden. That ninja costume is neat. I think my daughter would have loved one of those.

Samantha said...

Happy birthday to dear Jaden !!

Terry said...

happy birthday jaden isaac...
from one of your auntie di's friends.
i think my favourite of your gifts is that skate board.
you are already a real pro!