Saturday, February 27, 2010

A New Award!!!!!


This lovely award has been bestowed upon me by Trish at It's Me Again Margaret .  Please go over to her blog and check it out.  She has one of the most beautiful hearts of anyone I have ever known!

Okay, the rules for receiving this award are as follows:

     1.  List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful.
     2.  List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful.
     3.  Tell us about a precious memory you keep close to your heart.  (Optional)
     4.  Share this award with 5 other people that you think have a beautiful heart too.
     5.  Link the blogs of the people you chose and link the blog of the person who awarded you.
     6.  Have fun!!!


Inner Beauty

     1.  A personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
     2.  Meditation on the Word of God, the Bible.
     3.  Prayer.
     4.  A daily effort to be loving and kind to everyone with whom I am in contact.

Physical Beauty

     1.  I try to smile often.
     2.  I try to speak loving and kind words.
     3.  Wand and Kim at Wanda's Family Hair Cottage (Miracle workers!!!!)
     4.  Beauty Control Moisturizer and Anti-Wrinkle Cream

A Precious Memory

The day I met my precious late husband.  From the moment I first looked into his eyes, I knew our hearts would be together for eternity.  He love me unconditionally and served our Lord with zeal.

Share

I have been so inactive for so long and I LOVE every single lady whose blog I follow.  Therefore, I ask EACH OF YOU to take this award and pass it on!  You can find each of their links on the right side of this page.


3 comments:

Diane said...

Sorry about the appearance of this post! I was having techinical difficulties and just simply got tired of trying to figure it out!!!

Love you all!

Di

Pam said...

Congrats on your award. Those are wonderful inner qualities. : )

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Diane, I love your answers. I gave this award to Trish and I'm glad she passed it on to you.