Sunday, June 19, 2011

SuperDad....


What a blessing it would be if
Dads could see themselves through the eyes of their children.


I don't know about you, but this is most certainly the view I had of my Daddy as a child.  As I aged, I learned he wasn't a superhero, not even close; he was something much better.  He was human and helped me learn that God loves me just the way I am.  He wasn't, and isn't, perfect but he gave it his best and that's all God asks or expects from any of us. 


Daddy
November 2010

I love you Daddy.  Happy Father's Day!




“Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger
by the way you treat them.
Rather, bring them up with the discipline
and instruction that comes from the Lord.”

Ephesians 6:4 NLT

1 comment:

Trish said...

Oh Diane, we are so blessed to have such wonderful examples of Christ's love in our Daddy's!
Girl...we are blessed.
Big hugs...can't wait to get my arms around you in October!