Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Fire Burns Within....







But if I say I’ll never mention the Lord
or speak in his name,
his word burns in my heart like a fire.
It’s like a fire in my bones!
I am worn out trying to hold it in!
I can’t do it!
Jeremiah 20:9   (NLT)
 
 
 
Precious Lord, thank you for hiding your word in my heart, for continually stoking a fire that burns deeply within, that won't allow me to forget you or to walk away from your love and the plans you have for my life.  Help me to serve you all the days of my life; to give you my all and walk in your paths with my whole heart.  In the name of Jesus these things I ask............AMEN

2 comments:

Marsha Young said...

Diane,
I have always appreciated that particular verse.

Glad you are "dry in Tennessee" - Blessings to you - Marsha

Jada's Gigi said...

Yea and Amen!!