Wednesday, February 6, 2019

NORMAL, REALLY?

I have been so sick.  Nothing particular, just could not stay out of bed for more than a hour at a time.  I DO NOT LIKE THIS!  I talked with my liver doctor and she assured me this was normal.  Seriously?  Normal?  Not to me, it's not!  She says it is just a liver flare, that these will happen and the duration isn't predictable.  My word, did I say I don't like this?!

Charlotte took me over to Jackson yesterday.  It was an all day trip and I was already exhausted.  Special labs at 11 a.m., Cardiologist at 3 p.m and Nephrologist at 4 p.m.  We left after labs and had lunch at Olive Garden then shopped at Marshalls for about an hour and a half.  

I did accomplish something though.  Bought a new chair and storage ottoman, for which I am wonderfully thankful!  It snuggles right into the corner of my room and provides a place where I can watch TV without having to lie on the bed and hold my head in an awkward position.  I can store my Bible, Sunday School periodical and Devotional Book in the ottoman, as well as a light throw.  I have to find the perfect throw pillow to support my back, but that will come.

I have my house under contract and am still moving things from there.  My cousin is buying it.  He spent a lot of time there while growing up and now has a daughter of his own.  He was so excited to learn I was going to sell.  That makes me happy.  It will be owned by someone who appreciates the place almost as much as I did.

All in all, I am good but I just needed some separation from Facebook for a while.  I am still somewhat in a mental fog from the liver thing, but it is getting better. I tire so easily these days.  

Please forgive me for not commenting on your posts.  Deb, I have been praying for Olivia and for continued healing and progress.  I pray for each of you every day, sometimes more than once a day.

Here's a pic of the new chair and ottoman......



The ottoman is actually more gray but for some reason it appears almost white here.?I still have to bring a small table from home and a lamp, but it's getting there.




"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
                                                                                    Phil. 4: 19 NIV

No comments: