Monday, March 7, 2011

Forever's As Far As I'll Go.........




(You must disable my playlist before trying to listen to this song.)



When this song was released by Alabama in 1990, Terry told me it said exactly what his heart felt for me.  He was so faithful to the Lord and to me, our love lives on in eternity.  He was right, Forever's As Far As I'll Go.

I love you Terry, I miss you so much but I am healing.  Happy Birthday in heaven!


And He answered and said,
"Have you not read that He who created them
from the beginning
made them male and female, and said,
'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother
and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?
"So they are no longer two, but one flesh.
What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."

Matthew 19:4-6  (NASB)

1 comment:

Trish said...

Thinking of you today Diane. Prayers going up... but what a blessing to have had such love in your life.