Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My First Award!!!

Sweet Roberta Anne at Little House In The Desert gave me this beautiful Butterfly Award, my First Award in Blog Land!!!! Thank you Roberta Anne!


The Rules are this:

1. Put the award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your Nominees on their blog.


My Nominees (in alpabetical order):

Christie at A Journey In Mommying
Marie Anne at Every Day Crochet
Pamela at My World~Joy's Pam
Grandma Lorrene at Pet Peeves and Other Ramblings
BJ at ~~~Sweet Nothings~~~
Sweetie at Sweetie's World
Katie at The Eppers


These ladies are all included in my Blog Roll. I have chosen each one for different reasons. I thoroughly enjoy visiting each blog and am encouraged and entertained by each one.

5 comments:

bj said...

Congratulations on receiving your first award, Diane and thank you so so much for thinking of me for this beautiful award. I do appreciate it.
Yep, most of the HUNKS I have been showing are just a way to have some fun...they are all young enuf to be my sons and grandsons..hahaha..just a fun thing to liven things up a little.
Have a really good day.
xo bj

Constance said...

I just popped over from Roberta's and was truly interested in your last 2 entries about your family. I am a HUGE Genealogy fanatic and have spent years researching my family, I am currently writing my family's story. I have found that when I am really deep into my research, these people, these ancestors come alive for me, even though I had never met them. I find myself relating to the women and their circumstances, their joys and their sorrows. As my own Mother, who grew up in Germany during WW2, shares more and more with me, I am in awe that I am actually here. So many things, if they had been done differently would've had such a drastically different outcome! I have been considering setting up another blog, one strictly for my genealogy stuff.

have a lovely day!
Connie

The Raggedy Girl said...

Hey Sweetie Pie:
I just can't wait until you are neck deep in bloggy world as I am enjoying it so much and it is so easy to find the bloggers who think just like you and then the fun can start. You need to stay busy. I am reading Blogging for Dummies and will share all that I learn. Love your pretty new dress.
Roberta Anne

Lorrene said...

Thank you so much for the award. I am a little slow getting the instructions completed, but I'm working on it.

Sweetie said...

Aunt Di - Thank you for the award. I really appreciate it. I will post it soon. I really enjoyed your genealogy posts. I have been researching different family lines for 30 years. It looks like we really have a lot in common.
Hugs,
Sweetie