Thursday, April 2, 2009
Tammy over at Coffee & Crafts issued a challenge last week for her blogging friends to list 25 things they were thankful for. Since I had already posted on my blog last week, I decided to take up the challenge for this week. So, here goes.........
25 Things I'm Thankful For.............
1) My laptop and all the friends stored in this little box!
2) Sunshine and blooming flowers.
3) 'Pamper me' days at the salon.
4) A very nice camera, which was given to me by my wonderful husband before he went home.
5) The sound of children's voices and their cute little giggles.
6) Coca-Cola....Lord, please don't let them EVER go out of business!
8) A doctor I trust, who also loves Jesus.
9) The mailman.
10) Alarm clocks that work!
12) My Bible and all it's markings and tattered pages.
13) The Pennies, an online group of women who love me unconditionally.
14) A husband who loved me and treasured me till the day he went home with Jesus.
15) Christmas trees and all their twinkling lights.
16) Parents who loved me enough to raise me in church and to correct me when I was wrong.
18) My family, who have cloaked me in love and understanding.
19) Purses, I LOVE them and NEED a new one at least 4 times a year!
20) Online shopping
21) Blogging and all the wonderful friends I have found through it.
22) Childhood friends who still keep in touch.
23) Caller I.D.---Thank God, no more telemarketers!
24) Elastic waisted pants!
25) Jesus Christ, who shed his blood for me!
Well, there's 25, in no particular order, of course! It was so easy to name 25 things; I could have gone on for a very long time! Thank you Tammy for the challenge. It was good for me!