Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

"Thank you, Lord........."

Tammy over at Coffee & Crafts issued a challenge last week for her blogging friends to list 25 things they were thankful for. Since I had already posted on my blog last week, I decided to take up the challenge for this week. So, here goes.........


25 Things I'm Thankful For.............

1) My laptop and all the friends stored in this little box!

2) Sunshine and blooming flowers.

3) 'Pamper me' days at the salon.

4) A very nice camera, which was given to me by my wonderful husband before he went home.

5) The sound of children's voices and their cute little giggles.

6) Coca-Cola....Lord, please don't let them EVER go out of business!

7) Prayer

8) A doctor I trust, who also loves Jesus.

9) The mailman.

10) Alarm clocks that work!

11) Pasta

12) My Bible and all it's markings and tattered pages.

13) The Pennies, an online group of women who love me unconditionally.

14) A husband who loved me and treasured me till the day he went home with Jesus.

15) Christmas trees and all their twinkling lights.

16) Parents who loved me enough to raise me in church and to correct me when I was wrong.

17) HGTV

18) My family, who have cloaked me in love and understanding.

19) Purses, I LOVE them and NEED a new one at least 4 times a year!

20) Online shopping

21) Blogging and all the wonderful friends I have found through it.

22) Childhood friends who still keep in touch.

23) Caller I.D.---Thank God, no more telemarketers!

24) Elastic waisted pants!

25) Jesus Christ, who shed his blood for me!


Well, there's 25, in no particular order, of course! It was so easy to name 25 things; I could have gone on for a very long time! Thank you Tammy for the challenge. It was good for me!

10 comments:

Kathy P said...

Definately feel you on the online shopping -- and elastic waist bands...

Loved the list!

Deb said...

Isn't is amazing that we all can fit inside this little, tiny box!

If I were to make this list, my computer friends would be right at the top of things for which I'm thankful. I don't know what I'd do without you all!

Cyn said...

I love your list. I already wrote my blog today in honor of Mandy's birthday but will try to do it next week.

Have a great day sis!

bj said...

Good morning, Diane. I so enjoyed reading your 25. So many of them would be on MY list, too.
You are such a sweet lady..I've had you in my prayers for a long time now.
xo bj

donna said...

Loved your list...I'm with you on the caller ID !!

blessings on your day
donna

Samantha said...

Love your list, many of mine would be the same. You are in my thoughts and prayers today. Love you dearly !

Anonymous said...

I love gratitudes! they are my favorite things in the world.. well that and chocolate :)

The Raggedy Girl said...

Great list...definitely COKE!!!
and The Pennies too!

I tagged you with an AWARD

from Roberta Anne, the left handed typist
who is getting really good at it!!!

Pat said...

What a great list, I'm with you on just about every one!
Know what I also love...that you had to stop yourself and could have written many more. That's just about the best thing of all to be thankful for...that you have more to name!

Terry said...

dear diane,
your cup is full and running over
and so are ours who really do love you..